1. SPEForums need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

Please reach out to us at anmldubey@gmail.com in case you face any issues with SPEForums. Share your feedback - Click Here

Please support us by sharing performance engineering tutorials/resources with SPEForums.com

-Crew

please giveme regular expression...

Discussion in 'Apache JMeter' started by Sojia Safal, May 26, 2016.

1. Sojia Safal

Sojia Safal Guest

please giveme regular expression extrator,xpath extractor,css/jquery extractor for extracting OTP from this code and post in the same request sampler

2. use regular expression extractor : exp: "OTPHidden" value="(.+?)">

3. Ravi Chander

Ravi Chander Guest

1.name="CCus" value="(.+?)"> 2.name="OTPHidden" value="(.+?)">

4. Sojia Safal

Sojia Safal Guest

Ravi Varanasi,Ravi Chander I have tried both expressions. But i dint get the correct otp pased in the request, i see that the default value in regular expression extractor is passed. I have added regular expression extractor in the get request just before the post request in which i need to pass the otp as parameter. Do I need to add regex user parameters in that sampler???

5. U may have to use bean shell script. As it is hidden put the value in bean shell script

6. have u checked debug sampler?, whether ur expression retrieving proper value or not.

7. Sojia Safal

Sojia Safal Guest

I tested using regex tester, its not showing any matches

8. Bean shell assertion u can try

9. Sojia Safal

Sojia Safal Guest

what is the code to be written for this in the scripting area