1. SPEForums need your contributions to build up a strong repository of performance engineering resources.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

Please reach out to us at anmldubey@gmail.com in case you face any issues with SPEForums. Share your feedback - Click Here

Please support us by sharing performance engineering tutorials/resources with SPEForums.com

-Crew

SSO is supported by Jmeter - SAML request...

Discussion in 'Apache JMeter' started by Garima Khanna Khanna, May 19, 2016.

1. SSO is supported by Jmeter - SAML request Please help..I am pitch into from last couple of weeks...kinldy help

2. Vartul Goyal

Vartul Goyal Guest

i am into same pitch yes it is supported

3. can you please help me to resolve the issue of this SAML request

4. Vartul Goyal

Vartul Goyal Guest

I am into same problem and it is supported but my IT team is not giving proper direction. show me the request header and response?

5. Can you tell me the exact step or

6. I tried all the steps in Martinbirgers..it won't work for me

7. What error you are getting

8. Vartul Goyal

Vartul Goyal Guest

# CookieManager behaviour - should variable cookies be allowed? # Default is true. Use false to revert to original behaviour CookieManager.allow_variable_cookies=true # CookieManager behaviour - should Cookies be stored as variables? # Default is false CookieManager.save.cookies=false # CookieManager behaviour - prefix to add to cookie name before storing it as a variable # Default is COOKIE_; to remove the prefix, define it as one or more spaces #CookieManager.name.prefix= # CookieManager behaviour - check received cookies are valid before storing them? # Default is true. Use false to revert to previous behaviour CookieManager.check.cookies=false

9. Vartul Goyal

Vartul Goyal Guest

try this step in jmeter properties file